Hi friends! I want to say a big thank you to the lovely teawithrosestomes for nominating me for the mystery blogger award! Like everything I post here, this is all about fun! BUT, it’s also about showing some love to your fellow book bloggers. I expected my blog posts to be incredibly anxiety inducing experiences, but this has honestly been so much fun—and this post was especially fun! This fun award was created by okotoenigmasblog.
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
1| I LOVE ice cream! If you couldn’t tell that from my first ever bookish recipe post, ice cream is my life! I eat at least a pint every week. And that’s being generous to my self esteem. It’s probably more like 8 pints. A day.
2| I have a serious tattoo addiction. I currently have five and have plans for a half sleeve, a bookish pair, and a cover-up—and about a dozen others that I don’t have room for! Word of advice: wait six months before committing to a tattoo—if the tattoo is still on your mind six months later, that means you really want it!
3| I get embarrassingly excited about film commentaries and special features. I’m pretty sure I’ve watched some commentaries more than the actual films themselves.
My Questions (Tea With Roses Tomes):
1. What is your favorite trilogy of all time | Lord of the Rings. I’m sorry if that’s cliche.
2. What is your most loved trope and most hated | Most Loved—this is hard! Do maps count as a trope? It seems like almost every fantasy book has a map now, so I’ll say it’s a trope! | Most Hated—Love triangles.
3. Favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend | Rhysand!!! Again, sorry if that’s cliche!
4. What is your favorite beverage | COFFEE!!!!!!
5. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do | In all honesty, probably nothing different. I’m not very daring, even while immortal.
*Feel free not to complete this if I’ve annoyed you by tagging you. No annoys meant. Hopefully everyone has as much fun as I did!
My Questions For You:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. If you could only keep one book in your collection, what would it be?
3. What is your go-to reading snack?
4. What is your favorite book-film/tv adaptation?
5. Where are your top real-world and fictional travel destinations?
My Best Posts (I went for Top 3):
1. Bookish Recipe | Maester Pycelle’s Iced Milk & Honey
2. Not-a-Review Collective: ACOTAR|MAF|WAR
3. Not-a-Review: Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did! It’s such a great way to find new bookblogs and to find out about the one’s you already love!